Define And Design Your Business
The social entrepreneur's start-up kit
Download this Social Entrepreneur's Course and at your own pace discover a fun and easy step-by-step framework to define your passion and make a difference!
Hi – it’s Tatjana.
Have you ever wondered why some business owners seem to have the “it” factor that instantly draws clients to them? What are some of the hidden personal qualities that accelerate business success?
Join the TOGETHER! Team and Achim Nowak, award-winning author and international authority on personal presence, for a 2-hr fun and collaborative session, followed by Q&A and book signing.
The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life
Achim’s previous books have become prized resources for entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 executives around the globe. Achim and his work have been featured on 60 Minutes, Fox News, NPR, in The New York Times, USA Today, The New York Post and MindBodyGreen.
Thu, March 17 // 6.30 – 9.30pm PST // $15 // at Cross Campus Santa Monica
The customer is not buying whatever you’re selling. The customer is buying YOU. Master the intangibles that influence your buyer’s decision!
Join us for a fun, collaborative 2hr session where you will explore:
• Amy Cuddy’s tips for balancing warmth and competence
• 4 social roles that get women business leaders into trouble
• The 3 dimensions and 4 levels of trust
• Telling the personal story that matters
• Knowing when to PUSH or PULL
What you’ll learn:
• How to balance warmth and competence
• How to show up with an authentic persona
• How to quickly establish trust
• How to tell the story that makes them care
• How to invisibly shape a conversation
What you’ll walk away with:
• Concrete tips for managing the intangible aspects of a personal connection
• Influencing a conversation with a strategic personal range
• Sharpening your personal presence
• Establishing an energetic connection
• Guaranteed fun!
Thu, March 17th, 2016
6.30 – 7.30pm Networking
7.30 – 9.00pm Session and Q&A
9.00 – 9.30pm Book signing
Venue courtesy of:
Cross Campus Santa Monica
929 Colorado Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Who this is for:
• For entrepreneurs (men and women) who wish to capitalize on their personal impact in every business setting
• Any business owner who wishes to capitalize on the main two personal currencies: personal
presence and the ability to influence
How much does it cost?
$20 at door
How to RSVP:
Reserve your ticket HERE
About Achim Nowak:
Achim Nowak is an author, speaker, C-Suite coach, and an international authority on personal presence. His new book The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life in a Distracted World has just been released (New Page Books/www.themoment.expert). His previous books have become prized resources for entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 executives around the globe. Achim and his work have been featured on 60 Minutes, Fox News, NPR, in The New York Times, USA Today, The New York Post and MindBodyGreen. Achim’s work for Shimon Peres Centre for Peace, where he helmed a collaboration between Palestinian, Israeli and Jordanian theatre artists, was captured in the award-winning documentary “The Last Enemy.” Achim’s popular weekly Energy Boost message is received by a wide circle of influencers around the globe.
THIS EVENT IS MADE POSSIBLE WITH THE GENEROUS SUPPORT OF: